Shop the Unique Creativity & Renegade Spirit of Lake Superior's South Shore
Shop Household & Body Care Products from Lake Superior's South Shore
Find the Perfect Home Accessory or Self Care Product All from Lake Superior's South Shore
Browse by Item
Each unique wine cooler is fashioned from quilted fabric with an insulated lining. Each has a removable Oggi stainless double-walled canister. The base is crafted from finished wood. You supply the wine or champagne! This cooler features granite swirls with silver metallic quilting. 10 inches tall, 5.5 inch diameter.
Lea’s Healing Salve is created especially for repairing dry, chapped, or injured skin. The herbs in this formula are all known for their superior healing effects on cuts, rashes, minor burns, insect bites, cuticles, eczema, psoriasis, bruises, tattoos, and hard-working hands and feet. Tested (and approved) by climbers on Mount Everest!
Our Chequamegon Bay local, CBD-rich oil drops for pets start with a full spectrum hemp flower extract abundant with synergistic phytocannabinoids and terpenes, that just can't be replicated in products formulated with CBD isolate. For enhanced absorption and onset, our hemp extract is intentionally infused into a base of MCT oil and sunflower lecithin. Choose from our pet-friendly flavors: Bacon and Grilled Chicken. * Consult a veterinarian before using this product.
The perfect gift for someone special or for yourself! The first of our Assortment packages is focused on something we all need to do more of in 2021: take care of ourselves! This assortment features a selection of items all made here on Lake Superior's South Shore. The full-size Take Care Assortment includes:
- Take Care of Your Self with Lea's Organic Arnica Oil
- Take Care of Your Body with Wild Grove Farmstead's Cool Water Goat Milk Soap
- Take Care of Your Skin with Wickie Candle Company's Shea Butter Lotion in Invigorate
- Take Care of Your Stomach with 1/2 Pint Jar of Paulson's Honey Comb Honey
- Take Care of Your Mind with choice of either The Wolf's Trail or The Tao of Nookomis by Thomas D. Peacock & Black Bears & Blueberries Publishing